Products Qty: 3
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Poland is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience Krakow's scintillating nightlife, admire the elegance of Warsaw's 'Palace on the Water,' or explore the amber stalls along the crooked medieval lanes of Gdansk; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Poland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Poland Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, art, literature, poetry, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, and wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Krakow map (included in print version), plus over 67 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Outdoor Activities, andEat Like a Local
- Coverage of Warsaw, Krakow, Malopolska, the Carpathian Mountains, Mazovia, Podlasie, Warmia, Masuria, Gdansk, Pomerania, Wielkopolska, Silesia, the Olsztyn region, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Poland, our most comprehensive guide to Poland, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mark Baker, Marc Di Duca, and Tim Richards.$35.00