Products Qty: 2
It is eighteen years after the birth of your child. He is now stronger than you. She is now taller than you. Either one of them can work a cell phone faster, text message, IM, or design a Web page while you're still reading the newspaper. How did your baby grow up so quickly? As a parent, do you have anything left to say to your son or daughter? Is there anything your child still needs to hear from you—or will tolerate you saying?—from the Introduction
Parenting Your Adult Child addresses such thorny issues as:
- When to rescue and when to not.
- When to push and when to restrain yourself.
- How to keep your faith when your child seems to be abandoning it.
- How to forgive yourself for the mistakes you made in parenting along the way.
- How to move into an adult/adult relationship with this amazing person you have raised.
SUSAN VOGT is an award-winning freelance writer and speaker on marriage, parenting, and spirituality. A professional Catholic family minister for over thirty years, she has served as an adviser to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops' Committee on Marriage and Family. She lives in Covington, Kentucky, with her husband, Jim.